This website (the "Website") is operated by The Butterflies Healthcare (hereinafter "TBH"), with registered address at the Pasaje Carsí, 13 bis, 08025 with Tax ID No. B-66600164.
The user of the Website, by accessing it, undertakes to use it in accordance with current legislation and will be liable to the Company and/or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.The Company will not be liable for damages arising from the use of the Website, nor for any action taken based on the information provided therein.The Company is not responsible for any security errors or disconnections that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user's computer, used to connect to the services and/or contents of the Website, or a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
- in any way, be it contrary, impair or violate the rights and public liberties recognised constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the applicable legislation.
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrative, defamatory, slanderous, violent, discriminatory actions based on birth, sex, race, religion, opinion, personal or social circumstance or, in general, are contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good behaviour and public order.
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order.
- induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in a way that leads or may lead to errors regarding the aims, intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- is protected by any intellectual and/or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use which is made or is intended to be made.
- violates third-party business secrets.
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or personal image.
- in any way impairs the reputation of the Company or third parties.
- violates the regulations on data protection and communication secrecy.
- impersonates or tries to impersonate the identity of other users on the Website.
- constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition.
- contains viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the Company's network or system or computer equipment (hardware and software) or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer hardware.
- due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), causes difficulties in the normal functioning of the Website.
- contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorised by the Company.
In order to help the user to find other information or services of interest, this website may offer direct links that will be sent directly to other Internet web pages. The destination web pages have not been reviewed by the Company as they are managed by third parties over which the Company does not exercise any control. Access to these web pages by users does not imply that the Company recommends or approves their content. The Company expressly refuses any responsibility for the operation of such links, their content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of any product or service offered or advertised and the result obtained through them; as well as the damages that the user could suffer by virtue of the information found on the destination websites.
The contents of the Website are exclusively informative, so that the Company is not responsible for the use of the content for any other purpose. The user must take into account that the content on the Website related to products or services offered by the Company may not be up to date.
The Company does not approve the practice of spamming. Said term means the mass and repeated sending of unsolicited email messages, usually of a commercial nature, to people with whom the sender has not had any previous contact, or who have expressed their desire not to receive such messages in the event that the Company considers that certain information may be of interest to you, it reserves the right to provide such information by email, with your prior consent and always offering you the opportunity to exclude yourself from such service.
With a declarative, non-limiting nature, the graphic design, source code, logos, brands, distinctive signs, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the Web are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights (the "Contents").Therefore, unless expressly authorised by the owner, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the Contents of this Website constitutes an infraction of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the owner. Thereof the Company will claim for damages arising from the improper use by third parties of their intellectual and industrial property rights.
These Conditions of Use will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. Any controversy, claim or dispute regarding the interpretation, execution and/or resolution of these Conditions of Use will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals in the city of Barcelona. April / 2019