• Medical Degree in Medicine. University of Zaragoza.
• Paediatric speacialist at the Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza.
• Chief of Service of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Paediatric Nutrition at the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona.
• Coordinator of the Unit for the Inflamatory Bowel Disease’s Integral Care at the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona.
• President of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Paediatric Nutrition (SEGHNP).
• Associate Professor of the University of Barcelona.
• Director of the Master in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Paediatric Nutrition of the University of Barcelona.
• Member of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN).
• Member of the Spanish Group of Work in Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis (GETECCU).
• Member of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization (ECCO).
• Has participated as co-author in the main international consensus documents on bowel’s inflammatory disease: Oporto Criteria document, ECCO-ESPGHAN guidelines on paediatric Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, etc.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.