• Doctor of Medicine (1992).
• Medical Residency at the Department of Pediatrics. (1996).
• Specialist in Gastroenterology since 2005.
• Associated Professor in the Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Immunology. The Children’s Memorial Health Institute. Warsaw (2003 – 2009).
• Head of the Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Immunology. The Children’s Memorial Health Institute. Warsaw (2009 – Present)
• Author of more than 65 original peer reviewed papers in international scientific journals.
• Author of more than 110 scientific reviews and editorials.
• Has contributed in more than 20 books.
• Special interest: nutrition-lipids, nutrition in cholestatic liver disease, nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease, nutritional programming, nutrition in infancy, food supplementation.
• Has participated as a speaker in numerous conferences and meetings of the specialty.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.