• Medical Degree and PhD from University of Naples Federico II.
• Board certified in Paediatrics.
• Chief of the Food Allergy Program at the University of Naples Federico II and founder of the ImmunoNutritionLab (www.immunonutritionlab.com).
• Founder and member of the Advisory Board of the Task Force on Microbiome Studies.
• Member of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) and of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
• He is member of many Italian national medical societies.
• Was Vice-President of the Italian Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (2008-2012) and current chief of the food-induced diseases working group (2014-currently).
• Associated editor of the World Journal of Gastroenterology, Journal of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research Allergies and International Journal of Autoimmune Disease & Therapy.
• Author of more than 300 publications among scientific papers on international journals, chapters of books and reviews.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.