• Medical Degree in Medicine. University of Utrecht (2003).
• Doctoral degree (PhD). University of Groningen (2013). PhD thesis entitled: “Determinants of adherence to ICS in children with asthma”
• Specialised in Paediatrics (2014) and in Paediatric Allergology (2018).
• Works as Consultant in Paediatrics and Allergology at the Deventer Ziekenhuis (2018-current).
• Principal investigator of the ORKA-study, a multi-center feasibility study on oral immunotherapy in young children with a food allergy.
• Has published more than 20 peer-reviewed papers in international journals.
· Immunotherapy: Is it a realistic alternative?
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.