• Registered Dietitian specialised in paediatric nutrition.
• Bachelor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons). University of the Free State in South Africa (2015).
• Postgraduation in Nutritional Medicine. University of Surrey (2017)
• Has worked in various top NHS hospitals as well as in private health centres across the UK.
• Currently works in the multidisciplinary feeding clinic at the NHS clinical role at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital.
• Works closely with Paediatricins, Paediatric Allergists, Paediatric Gastroenterologists and various paediatric Allied Health Professionals to provide multidisciplinary evidence-based treatments.
• More than 16 years’ experience helping children of all ages develop a healthy attitude towards food whilst meeting nutrititional requeriments to sustain optimal growth and development.
• Works as consultant for various companies.
• She is a medicolegal nutrition expert.
• She writes peer reviews and articles for several publications’ journals.
· 360-Degree perspective of CMPA
· Cow's Milk Protein Allergy: What's coming?
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.