• Bachelor of Medical Science. University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania (1996).
• Graduated in Paediatrics. University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania (2002).
• Diploma in Specialised Studies in Clinical Medicine – Paediatrics. School of Medicine of the Catholic University of Leuven (UCL), Belgium (2004).
• PhD in Paediatrics. University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania (2006).
• Allergology Qualification. Paris V University. “René Descartes” School of Medicine and Necker Hospital, France (2007).
• Has worked as UNESCO fellowship in clinical research in Paediatric Haematology-Oncology at the “St. Luc” University Clinics in Brussels, Belgium (2005).
• Has worked as Paediatrician at the Etampes Hospital, France (2005-2008).
• Currently working as Pneumologist-allergist paediatrician at the Centre Hospitalier Régional de Namur (CHRN) (2007 – currently).
• Member of several medical societies regarding allergy, and nutrition, likethe French Allergy Surveillance Network (RAV), the Circle of Clinical and Biological Investigations in Food Allergy (CICBAA), Group for Food allergy of French Society of Allergology, Group Asthma-Allergy of the Belgian Society of Pneumology and the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), among others.
• Has participated in 14 clinical studies as a principal investigator.
• Has published more than 20 papers in international and peer-reviewed journals.
· 360-Degree perspective of CMPA
· Cow's Milk Protein Allergy: What's coming?
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.