• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (1983-1989). Medical School. University of Oviedo.
• He has worked as a Primary Care Pediatrician and Pediatrician at Regional Hospital; From September 2008 to date he works as a Consultant in the Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Section of the Central University Hospital of Asturias.
• Associate Professor of Pediatrics. School of Medicine. Oviedo University
• Full member. Spanish Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. Chair of the Working group in Gastrointestinal allergies of the Society.
• Full Member. European Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. (ESPGHAN)
• Member of the Committee in Nutrition. Spanish Society of Pediatrics (AEP 2013-2021)
• Member of the Council of the AEP. President of the Scientific Committe.
• ISCIII grant to stay 6 months at the Clinical Nutrition Department. Children´s Hospital Boston, Massachussets.
• Author of more than 100 original papers in national and international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters. He has participated as a speaker in numerous conferences and meetings of the specialty and is the author of more than 150 communications to national and international conferences.
· 360-Degree perspective of CMPA
· Cow's Milk Protein Allergy: What's coming?
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.