• Medical Degree in Medicine. University of Southampton (2005).
• Trained as a General Practitioner (2015).
• Master with distinction in Allergy at Southampton University (2018).
• Currently works as portfolio general practitioner at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital in the Urgent Treatment Centre.
• Have worked with the paediatric allergy team for 4.5 years and now she runs a private allergy clinic (Dorset Allergy).
• Has been Primary Care Chair of the British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI) from 2017 to 2020.
• Also has lecturer experience across the UK in primary and secondary care.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.